At Ready To Run, we are committed to the health, safety, and comfort of our customers. As information regarding the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to become available, we are following guidelines to best protect our customers and employees. While our store is currently open, shopping during this time can look very different. Thank you for your understanding as we make changes so that we may continue to serve you, while also keeping everyone safe. Here is what you can expect:
- Monday - Friday: 10AM - 4PM
- Saturday: 9AM - 5PM
- Sunday: 12PM - 5PM
If you are in need of custom orthotics, please contact Bill Stone directly at (512) 914-8338 to schedule an appointment.
Health and Safety
- Only 5 people will be allowed in the store at one time. We ask that you do not bring additional people with you if it is possible.
- All people inside the store are required to wear a mask at all times.
- Customers must sanitize or wash their hands upon entering the store. A station will be set up near the front door for your convenience.
- Staff must wear a fresh pair of gloves or wash their hands before fitting each customer.
- 6 feet of distance should be maintained between people in the store whenever possible.
- Frequently touched surfaces will be regularly sanitized.
- Sample rollers have been removed from the store floor. The Hypervolt massage gun and Aftershokz headphones are still available to try upon request.
- The outdoor water cooler has been removed. If you are out on a run and need water, our indoor water dispenser is still available to refill personal water bottles.
- Signage is displayed to help remind customers of social distancing measures and local orders.
Due to the nature of shoe fittings, our staff may need to get a little closer to you at times to measure your foot and then check the size and fit of the shoes. Staff will always ask if you are comfortable with this before getting closer. If you are not comfortable with this, staff will guide you through a self-assessment.
NOW AVAILABLE! Shoe fittings can also be scheduled virtually. Click here for more info.
Due to the extreme proximity required for a bra fitting, staff will not be allowed to measure you at this time. If you require help with a bra fitting, let the staff know and we will provide you with one of our special, easy-to-read measuring tapes provided by Brooks. They will then walk you through the steps and find you the right bra, minus the awkward measuring tape hug.
NOW AVAILABLE! Bra fittings can also be scheduled virtually. Click here for more info.
Hypervolt and Aftershokz Samples
Our sample units for the Hypervolt massage gun and Aftershokz headphones are still available for customers to try. Please ask a staff member if you would like to try one of these items so that we may make sure it is sanitized before and after each use.
TommusRhodus is an elite author known for offering high-quality, high-value products backed by timely and personable support. Recognised and awarded by Envato on multiple occasions for producing consistently outstanding products, it's no wonder over 40,000 customers enjoy using TommusRhodus themes.